We know you have a choice when it comes to holiday parties, and we thank you for
In Pursuit of Ale's
“Booze-y, Cruise-y Christmas party.”
Please take a moment to review the following instructions prior to your trip.
++ Passports will be required for anyone traveling from the suburbs.
+++ Lifejackets will not be provided; please bring your own flotation devices.
Ladies and gents,
put on your party pants
and prepare to celebrate the
ho-ho-holidays at the
3rd annual IPA Christmas mixer!
Please review prior to boarding the Standard Tap's ship of fools on December 18th at 8:00 pm.
* Resort wear or holiday wear is strongly encouraged; overdressing for the occasion will be
* The dining hall will be open should you require a leisurely meal.
* The ship will be docked all night until the wee hours of the morning and will feature $3 craft beer
specials. Prepare to get booze-y.
* Be ready and willing to listen to yacht rock hits from yesteryear and this year while you
mingle with guests and crew.
* Brace yourself for entertainment and lifelong memories from some of IPA's finest. (Photo
evidence will most likely surface on the interweb)