After two trips to Local 44- I am inspired to do a
" 44 things i love about Local 44" list.
It will take me at least two more trips to get to 44. But I can start now.
1. I actually didn't struggle with parking on either trip.
2. Jukebox...the classic mandates such as "Pet Sounds" as well as the obscure.
3. Fish Tacos-battered and fried mahi mahi
4. Wings that are like mini fried chicken with a sweet sticky glaze of sorts
5. Opened up the joint with Cantillon Lou Pepe on draft for a mere $8
6. Pouring Sly Fox Pale Ale on cask-=which is d right drinkable.
7. They have this interesting pully/wheel mechanism on a steel door separating the dining room from the bar that fascinated Lance.
37 more to go.