- Blue Point Oatmeal Stout
- Bruery Saison Lente -new from California, dist. by bella vista
- Dock Street oaked&dry-hopped Man Full of Trouble Porter
- Flying Fish XPA
- General Lafayette ESB
- Iron Hill (North Wales) Bourbon Porter
- Iron Hill (West Chester) American Pale Ale-IronBound
- Lancaster Winter Warmer
- Manayunk California Dreaming
- Nodding Head The Jangler, a dry pale ale with a nice piney hop character.
- Philadelphia Brewing Joe
- Philadelphia Brewing Philabuster
- River Horse Hop Hazard
- River Horse vanilla something or other
- Sly Fox Seamus Irish Ale
- Stoudts Scrawny Dog
- Troegs Nugget Nectar
- Weyerbacher Hops Infusion
- Victory Bags Packed Porter
- Yards Bourbon Love Stout
Enjoy yourselves and remember you can take public transportation there.
Take the Market Franford El EAST to the end of the line.(Frankford transportation Center)
Hop on Bus Local 66 (which you'll find at the northeastern end of the terminal )and get off at Robbins ave. Head North on frankford and you'll be drinking a pint before you know it.
Photo credit: Guy Zompa