From Shangy Cameron-=-=
"We have a very cool thing going down this week. Brother Isaak who is the abbott from Konigshoeven brewery is coming to Monks on June 23 from 5-7 for a meet a greet. Just wanted to give you a heads up. I don't think a trappist monk has ever come to the US, i could be wrong though."
I will be there!
The beers and the brewery are usually marketed under the name La Trappe. However, in some markets, such as the USA, the Koningshoeven name is used. It is the only producer of Trappist beer outside of Belgium, and produces four regular and two seasonal beers:
- La Trappe Blond (6.5% ABV)
- La Trappe Dubbel (7% ABV)
- La Trappe Tripel (8% ABV)
- La Trappe Quadrupel (10% ABV) 
- La Trappe Witte Trappist (5.5% ABV)
- La Trappe Bockbier (7% ABV) (Seasonal)
Apart from the La Trappe brand, the brewery produces Tilburg's Dutch Brown Ale mainly for export.