They're kicking off the day with a Brewmaster's Breakfast featuring the culinary genius of Chef Andrew Deery of Majolica.
*Five courses for $35
- Fresh Donuts- Paired with Kimberton Coffee Porter
- Potato and Leek Veloute. Smoked Salmon Croque Monsieur- Paired with Saison Vos
- Truffled White Sausage. Mashed Celery Root- Paired with Royal Weisse
- Maine Peekytoe Crab Benedict. Wilted Spinach. Sauce Choron- Paired with Odyssey Imperial IPA
- Spiced Pumpkin Biscuit. Cinnamon Ice Cream- Paired with '10 Christmas Ale
*The release of Majolica coffee porter and Succubus- a bit of a switch up on Incubus.
All day long they will be tapping a variety of beers, a special tapas menu will be featured all day and Holt 45 will play at night.