Just letting everyone know that pope'S 3RD annual Chili Cookoff is happening next Saturday afternoon, January 15th at 1 p.m.
Who wants to jump in on the crockpot fun? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will put you in touch with organizer John "Pots" Warner.
Rundown of the rules.
1. All ingredients must be pre-cooked prior to the event - chili is to be brought ready-to-eat.
2. Bringing your own crock-pot is strongly recommended. If you do not have one, we can make arrangements to set up a heating pan.
3. We will be providing all utensils necessary for the cook-off. All you need to bring is your chili and crockpot.
4. It is highly encouraged to creatively decorate your chili booth
5. Each entrant will be required to bring 8 quarts of chili for the competition.
6. There will, as always, be two prizes. One prize will be the "people's choice award." The other prizes will be awarded as first, second, and third prize by our panel of celebrity judges.
7. Five dollars will be collected at the door for everyone who plans on sampling the chili. As always, this money will be split among the contestants to defer the cost of ingredients.
8. registration starts at noon, and the cook-off starts at 1 pm.
I need to get a head-count ASAP so let me know if you would like to participate.
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE CHILI - COME EAT SOME. $5 TO TRY THEM ALL.
aLSO- THE kHYBER WILL BE HOSTING THEIR CHILI COOK OFF ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 29TH.