Greetings from DC!
Back in PA today- Sly Fox is celebrating the Rt 113 IPA today.
If you are at the P-Ville bar at 1:13 pm- you can get your pint for a mere $1.13.
They will be tapping a firkin at 5.
A happy Friday the 13th to you. Today is the 24th Friday the Firkinteenth at Scoats' Grey Lodge. The next one is in April.
First firkins (of the 26) will be tapped at 12 noon.
THE POURS- including the local nano-cidery Desiato!
- Bavarian Barbarian First Snow
- Boulder Mojo
- Desiato Cider
- Dock Street Rye IPA, dry-hopped
- Duck Rabbit dry-hopped Brown Ale
- FiftyFifty Rockslide IPA
- Flying Fish Scarlet Fever
- Heavy Seas Loose Cannon
- Iron Hill West Chester Anvil Ale
- Lancaster Milk Stout
- Manayunk Rye of the Tiger
- Nodding Head 60 Shilling
- Old Speckled Hen
- Philly Joe Porter
- Prism Bitto Honey IPA
- Ruddles County Ale
- Sixpoint Gorilla Warfare
- Sixpoint Vienna Pale
- Sly Fox Sly Fox 113 IPA (113 on 1/13)
- Sly Fox Robbie Burns Scottish Ale
- Stone Stone Stone Smoked Porter - dry hopped w/ Chinook
- Stouts Chocolate ESB
- Victory ESB
- Voodoo Four Seasons IPA
- Weyerbacher Fireside
- Yards Brawler